Sea sickness starts suddenly when you are on ship and feeling vomiting. Just a few tips can help you avoiding sea sickness.
1. Do not eat much food or fluid before water journey
2. Look at far horizon instead of waves
3. Try to seat at middle level of the ship and do not observe moving parts
4. Do not stay backward, try forward vision towards your destination
5. Do not read paper, magazine. Even do not read from your mobile, tablet.
If you follow these you can bypass sickness. If you are frequent traveler you will see that you have no sickness, cause you are adjusted to this.
Shared By: Antora Antu